Mrs. Anong Paijitprapapon
Mrs. Anong Paijitprapapon is presently the President of the National Food Institute (NFI), a network organization under supervision of Ministry of Industry (MOI), Thailand.
- In 2005, Mrs.Anong was appointed to the position of Administrative Secretary of the Department of Primary Industries and Mines (DPIM), MOI.
- In 2008, Mrs. Anong was promoted as Director of Bureau of Logistics, DPIM, with the mission to promote, support, foster, and encourage the implementation of industrial supply chain logistics management system in Thailand to reduce cost, save time, and improve efficiency in manufacturing sector.
- In 2015, Mrs. Anong was promoted to the position of Deputy Director General of the Department of Industrial Promotion (DIP). Her main task was to assist Director General of DIP to enhance the efficiency and competitiveness of industrial sectors especially SMEs by providing support fund, incubation, training, consultancy, product developing, market testing, information service, and others.
- In 2017, Mrs. Anong was transferred to take a position of Deputy Director General of the Department of Industrial Works (DIW). Her responsibility was converted to assist Director General of DIW to direct and insure the works and policies on industrial environmental qualities and standards, R&D, safety, CSR, relevant national and international agreements implementation, and hazardous substances permissions and controls, in order to ensure sustainable growth of industries along with good quality of lives and safe environment for mutual benefits of all parties and the Nation.
- In 2018, Mrs. Anong was promoted to the Inspector General of MOI. Her obligation was to disseminate, elaborate, and transform central policies and agendas to local practices and implementations. She was assigned to provide guidance, advice, and consultancy to specially 14 Provincial Industry Offices (PIO) in southern region of Thailand for their better actions and performances. She was also responsible to inspect, examine, and investigate on any circumstances happening in the areas under the authority of 14 southern PIOs. Moreover, she was designated to overlook and provide advice to the Office of Industrial Economics, MOI.